Friday 4 November 2011

Testimony of Rebekah Evans

I grew in a Christian home, and sent to every imaginable
childrens meeting. So I knew I needed saved from
my sin. But deep down I knew that my speech, my actions,
they did not resemble the attributes that a christian should have.

Through an invitation to Whitewell Youth, I came to know
Jesus. There I seen people, of similar ages to myself. Who
passionatly loved the Lord Jesus. I wanted that assurance too.
After a few months of "fighting" against God, I finally gave in.
In Autumn 2003, Jesus took me, A wretched sinner, to be His
Child, What A Saviour!

"Jesus saught me when a stranger, wandering from the fold of God.
He to rescue me from danger, interposed His Precious Blood''.

Friend no matter what your situationj, or need is, Jesus will accept
you if you cfall on Him. In truth, repent of your sin that separates you
from a Holy God. And believe on His son's sacrifice on the Cross.
Posted by Billy at 06:30 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment