Friday 4 November 2011

Testimony of Rachel Fleming

My name is Rachel and I just want to tell you what the Lord Jesus christ has done in my life. I wasn't brought up in a christian home even though I was sent to Sunday school, throughout my childhood I seen a lot of things that a child shouldn't see but I believe God had his hand upon me even then. I came to the Lord just before I turned 13 and I thank God that He saved me when He did, I don't know where I'd be today if He hadn't. He's a wonderful Saviour and He's blessed me abundantly..through the Castle Lane Outreach (Belfast) being a sunday school teacher and even just witnessing for Him. I just love Him and want to tell you if you don't know Him as your own and personal Saviour you don't know what you're missing. Don't leave it too late..tomorrow is promised to no man.

No comments:

Post a Comment